Sunday, April 1, 2012

There was also a festive manicure

But it did not match the makeup ^.^ In all honesty I probably would have painted my nails to match the makeup (Wet n Wild Waves of Enchantment would have been perfect) if I had planned it in advance!
Valentine's Day manicure
My nails are often short little stubs because they rip so easily >:( Anyway, this was a bit random - I just went through my stamping plates and chose a couple of heart designs, then painted my nails with 2 coats of Orly Razzle, stamped with Konad Special White and used OPI I Lily Love You (GORGEOUS rainbow flakies in a sheer pink jelly base) on top. I wish you could see the rainbow flakes better, but oh well. I Lily Love You is an absolutely beautiful flake topcoat and I highly recommend it to anyone obsessed with flakies!

Actually, I've accumulated a lot of flakies in the last year. I have Cult Nails Clairvoyant (aka Unicorn Puke), Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, Sinful Colors Green Ocean,  two of the HITS (Brazilian brand) flakies that are actually meant to be stand-alone rather than topcoats, and some loose opalescent flakes from a glitter supplier, as well as I Lily Love You of course. Obsessed is definitely the right word to describe me ...

flake flakies flakeflakeflake flakies FLAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...