- Duping MAC Velvet Teddy had the most views by FAR - and all I had to do was buy the shade specifically created to dupe Velvet Teddy ^_^
- Duping MAC Dark Side has not one, but two alternatives to the MAC classic!
- Get Thee to a CVS featured a fantastic sale-plus-coupon haul with swatches of some great Physicians Formula finds.
- Get the Look: Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 was an incredibly fun-to-write post about copycatting fashion and beauty from the spring's collection.
- Duping Zoya Adina was so satisfying, because I had that top coat for ages and finally found the right base for it!
Now here are my five favorites from 2011, in no particular order:
- Finding the best guy ever, after many years of doubting such a person could exist.
- Watching my SFM (soul friend mate) graduate after years of studying hard, working to pay for tuition, and volunteering on top of everything. I still don't know how it was possible!
- Finding out my cousin is pregnant with the first baby of our generation!! (There are 16 of us, and she is the only one who's even married so far)
- Contributing to the mini-Awesome Box, which was a bit scary but ultimately rewarding and fun!
- Because I'm an addict, I have to mention lipstick - I discovered Revlon Colorburst lipsticks this year and subsequently bought ... well, more than one of them, and have been loving them all year!
|Pictureless blog posts make me sad, so here's a Christmas pic of my kitty. "Meowy Christmas and a happy Mew Year!" ..................... yes I did just go there|