Saturday, February 12, 2011

That award that's been going around

I caught it!



The Stylish Blogger Award has been passed on to me by Amanda, or
Snarky P, of The Eyes Have It!

Very fitting in my opinion, because Amanda's always posting such incredibly cool makeup ideas and, lately, some seriously awesome nail art, too!

Anyway, on to the details of the award:
With the acceptance of the award, you must follow these rules:
1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So here are 7 things about me, in no particular order of importance:

1. My favorite color is purple - any and all shades of purple! I will wear or buy purple items over any others.

2. For some reason, I enjoy putting away groceries. (???)

3. I have (and adore!) two cats, but really, really want dogs; so I do a lot of pet-sitting and squealing over cute puppy vids on YouTube.

4. I love to learn new things, but I HATE school.

5. I always, always try to match my .... er ... underthings to my outfit, and my outfit to my makeup!

6. I have a serious addiction to perfume. Even when I think I've found "the one," I keep on buying new ones >.<

7. Blogger ate it. Seriously, am I the only one who hates blogger???!!!

Here are the 15 blogs I have passed the award on to:

1. My friend Shelby's blog (not) Making It Up, which is a great resource for mineral makeup reviews and swatches as well as other fun stuff

2. Pretty Nerdy Girls, a blog with tons of inspiring makeup looks and my all-time fave, Caturdays

3. My friend Mel's blog cracked nails & black eyes, for more reviews and fun

4. Kira and Lydia's Makeup Home - are you seeing a theme here?

5. The Painted Moonkin, for both glitter and geekery

6. Makeup, Etc! for loads of droolworthy pics of shiny pretties

7. Just a Domesticated Glitter Goddess for (as you may have been able to guess) more makeup

8. Tons of beautiful makeup ideas, as well as outfits and gorgeous photography over at Makeup Barbie

9. UK girls and Americans alike will love The Beauty Spot

10. "A million little glittery things" at Like a Rockett ...

11. I actually found Rural Glamour because of the blog sale (I got MAC Pop Mode lipglass :)

12. Deyi Mizu is another makeup blog I love, and she lives in the same area as me ^.^

13. FashioNikka is a new blog with lots of fab outfits-of-the-day!

14. Tynga's someone I first "met" on the fan page of a mineral makeup company, and her blog, My Makeup Addiction, is full of reviews and swatches of indie MMU

15. Nouveau Cheap is THE blog to follow for anyone who likes getting incredible deals on the things they want to buy

1 comment:

  1. You deserved it girl ;)

    I'll check out the other blogs tomorrow!!
    Keep up the great work! I "lurk" around here often... I just normally forget to comment! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...